honored to help U.S. Veterans who are in need of assistance with activities of daily living and require homecare services.
Providence Homecare is honored to help U.S. Veterans who are in need of assistance with activities of daily living and require homecare services. Veterans, and their surviving spouse, may be eligible for the Veterans Pension Benefit and qualify for the Aid & Attendance program allowing them to receive the home care services they need and deserve.
Veterans qualify for this tax-free pension program under the following criteria:
- Must be 65 years of age or older, or on social security disability (no requirement for disability if over 65)
- Must have served 90 days active duty with one (1) day during a war period and have an Honorable Discharge
- Meet generously-set government financial qualifications
- Must have a documented need for healthcare services
You are Eligible for a Home Health Aide to provide you with these services:
- Personal care (bathing, dressing, etc.)
- Light housekeeping
- Food preparation
- Medication reminders
Whether a quick transitional care visit or round-the-clock care, allow us to help you find the perfect caregiver for your needs.
Caregiver Referral Services
We understand how overwhelming it is to find a reliable caregiver who will provide the kind and compassionate home care services you need.
Types Of Cares
Providence Homecare can offer the support that you need and help you find the caregiver to assist you during this difficult time.
Why a Caregiver Registry
Private, long-term care, and support services are very different than those which are medically necessary and ordered by physicians.
- Maximize Services Hours
- Keep Costs Low
- Maintain The Level of Control
- Be Involved in Making Decisions
Striving to offer individuals the choices they desire to have in their continuum of care, we pledge to provide our clients with peace of mind by being well taken care of, in the comfort and familiarity of home.